Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someday...

Someday I'l get this figured out. Someone actually found me, and I still haven't fugured out how to find myself. I suppose that shouldn't really bother me. There's lots of things in the world (people, too) that I haven't yet figured out. I keep thinking that I have lots of time to do that, but the truth is, I probably don't. Time seems to be slipping past me at an increasing rate. I wish I could step up my appreciation of the world around me at that same increasing rate. I'm working on it.
Tomorrow I travel half way across the country by car. I'll try not to miss anything. (right!) Ok, I'll try to absorb more than the last time I took this route...probably more realistic.

Maybe I'll have somethingt to write about when I get back. Maybe no one will care...but maybe someone will. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment